MADC One Acts are back!
Undaunted, the MADC will once again be opening its doors to present its annual One Act Play Festival from Thursday 9th to Saturday 11th September 2021! The same three plays will be presented each day starting at 7:30pm
Directors: Rachel Galea, Damien Scerri and Jameson Cucciardi
Actors: Craig Abela, Gabriel Camilleri, Matteo Caruana, Jessica Jane Cassar, Stefan Galea Debono, Gianni Grioli, Madeleine Grupetta, Bettina Mattocks, Francesca Mizzi, David Muscat, Kristina Pace, Alizea Sciberras, Francesca Vella, Kim Woods, Kay Dimech
Current restrictions being what they are, adjudication and awards will be held during a private event on Sunday 12th September so watch out for the winners via MADC’s Facebook Page! - https://www.facebook.com/
BOOKING OPENS Monday 23 August! Socially distanced, limited seating, is available in bubbles of 2, 3 and 4 as indicated on the seating plan - to book visit www.madc.com.mt
Tickets - Thursday 9th September at Euro12; Friday 10th & Saturday 11th September at Euro15
Drinks and snacks available to purchase at time of booking from the MADC website www.madc.com.mt - there will be no interval
DON’T MISS OUT! BOOK by visiting www.madc.com.mt
• Please note that each audience member will only be permitted entry by presenting a valid Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate at the door (full list of countries accepted below**) - to download the Malta/European Covid-19 vaccine certificate visit https://certifikatvaccin.gov.
• Pregnant persons who wish to attend, need to present a certificate from a medical practitioner AND a negative rapid test result done within 24 hours or a negative PCR done within 72 hours from the start of the event - These persons shall attend at their own risk.
• Masks are to be worn at all times, except when eating and drinking.
• No tickets will be printed or sold at the door.
• The above is subject to possible new Public Health Directives.
**Audience members with the following valid Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate will be permitted entry:
Malta and all countries within the European Union, Andorra, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Israel, Myanmar (Burma), North Macedonia, San Marino, Singapore, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Vatican City